The James E. Taylor (JET) High School Band Boosters, a section 501(c)(3) nonprofit public charity organization, offers a variety of educational and performance opportunities through its five concert bands, marching band, jazz ensemble, winter guard, and private lessons program. Student participation in JET Band builds academic excellence, discipline, character, pride, and self-confidence at a crucial age that forms the springboard to even greater achievements in adulthood.
All parents are invited to join the Booster Meeting every first Tuesday of the month, 7:00pm at the Band Hall. This is where we plan our upcoming events, report on the status of the band, and receive updates from the directors.
For more information on these, contact any member of the Booster Executive Board & General Board. Or email Booster President, Russel Solomon, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We send weekly Booster Blasts to all registered members by email. Sign up for Remind texts too.
Volunteer opportunities are available all year round! These will be posted on our website and on the weekly JET Band Booster Blast.
Help the band
- Become a Sustaining Member.
- Spread the word on several fundraising events we host throughout the year.
- Shop while supporting the band by linking the JET Band with rebate shopping programs at your local groceries (Randalls, Kroger’s) and online (Amazon, Giving Assistant).
Annual Events & Activities
- Food Truck Fest
- Homecoming Mums
- Bake Sale
- JET Jingle Tour
- Jazz Band Crustacean Ball
- Mattress Fundraiser Sale
- Mulch & Soil Fundraiser Sale
- Garage Sale
- Winterguard Season
- Band Yearbook
- Band Banquet